Read Daniel 10
This chapter describes yet another vision given to Daniel. If you clicked the above link to view this chapter at bible gateway.com, take a look at the footnote at the end of this chapter.
- When did Daniel see this vision?
- Where was Daniel when he saw this vision?
- What did Daniel see?
- Who was the man that Daniel saw?
- What did the Man say to Daniel?
- How come the Man was delayed in coming to Daniel?
The vision is continued in Daniel 11, with the Man explaining things to Daniel. Put yourself in Daniel’s place. What could you have learned about God in this situation? Was Daniels response appropriate?
Know that God is all-powerful and all-knowing. He knows our past and our future. Thank Him for knowing you and leading you. You can respond knowing the following…
“Don’t be afraid,” he said, “for you are very precious to God. Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!” -v19