Read Mark 9
What was your impression of this chapter? Did you notice anything that you’ve never seen before?
The action in Mark moves pretty fast, and this chapter is no different.
- Why do you think the transfiguration (vv 1-13) took place?
- Is there anything you can learn about how you should respond to Jesus?
- Jesus also removes a demon from a boy. This has happened before. What is the purpose of this?
- What did the disciples learn from this event?
- The disciples were people. They had the same human struggles we have. What are your thoughts about vv 33-37?
- Is this relevant to us today?
Jesus is the Son of God, and his authority is demonstrated in this chapter. Ask God to help you believe more fully in Jesus.
The father instantly cried out, “I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!” -v24